5 top hair cut trends for 2018 that you will see everywhere
2018 has seen some exciting developments in the world of hairdressing. Now that we have advanced products and technology, including Japanese cobalt scissors, hair stylists are now able to create a range of new and exciting looks. Below we share five of this year's hottest new looks.
1. The bob The bob is back and with it comes the no fuss, low maintenance look. This is perfect for those women who lead busy lives and who simply need to 'wash and go'. Scissors are now designed to give a clean and sharp cut, which is just what this look needs. Go brave with an ear length bob, or opt for the safer chin length chop.
2. The long pixie The super short pixie can still be seen this year, but the long pixie is bang on trend. Sharp layers can be cut, and this can then help to add both texture and interest to the hair. If you have fine and straight hair, then this style works really well, as it creates a smooth and sleek look.
3. The fringe is back Low maintenance is key once again when it comes to the shaggy fringe. Really anything goes, from the straight blunt fringe, right through to the wispy layered look. This all depends upon your hair type and the look you wish to achieve. The good news though is that everyone can rock a fringe.
4. The big hair pixie look This look is all about volume and works so well for those women who have curly or wavy hair. This is an incredibly bold look, that adds volume and texture to the pixie cut. Once again this hair cut is very low maintenance. You don't even have to dry it. Simply add a volumising spray and off you go.
5. The blunt shag This hair cut is all about texture with the twist of having the hair cut at chin length. It can be cut with or without a fringe, and is so simple to style! Layers add volume which are then enhanced with the use of a texturising spray. For more information about our Japanese cobalt scissors range, then please do browse our website or get in touch.
- Marina Kyriacou